prophecy, prophetic words, god, warning, judgemet, christians, nonbelievers

Saturday, September 02, 2017

Positioning you to Prosper

I keep hearing I am POSITIONING you to PROSPER. YOU ARE ANNOITED BUT I HAVE NOT YET ANNOUNCED YOU. I WILL prosper you in all you do I will stand behind you in all you do I will lead you through the valleys lead you through the wilderness lead you through the storms lead you through the sorrow. This positioning is going TO REST HEAVILY ON YOU AND YOU WILL BE POSITIONED into a new glory realm. The devil has set up shop against you but I AM going to position you to push back and to take back what he has stole. The revival is just the beginning of what I will do in this time. As my people humble themselves and BOW before me I am going to show them who steals, STEALS NO LONGER from my people. They have condemned you shunned you and hated, you now I will POSITION you and he will serve you and I will make your enemies your footstool. “The Lord will cause your enemies who rise against you to be defeated before your face; they shall come out against you one way and flee before you seven ways. WATCH WHILE I POSITION MY PEOPLE. WATCH THE MIGHTY HAND OF THE LORD YOUR GOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment