prophecy, prophetic words, god, warning, judgemet, christians, nonbelievers

Friday, July 21, 2017

25 miles off the Coast of OREGON

The Lord gave me a dream about 3 months ago and he never revealed it to me until recently.

The dream was and is to come:

25 miles off the Coast of Oregon arose a GREAT TEMPEST.  In the midst of the dream I was immediately transformed to the ocean and I was on a sailboat and behold I saw the sail plundering around.  It was windy and raining toward the side then I arrived back to my couch and I had another dream and the voice of an Arc Angel sounding the Alarm.  It kept getting louder and louder and louder until I literally woke up.  I heard the Prophetic call upon my life that very night and have had a complete increase of dreams and visions.  The Lord calls a Prophet through dreams and Visions.

Over the last couple of months I have been seeking God about this dream It was on my mind constantly. Shortly after this dream a Prophetic Word came out while I was praying and the Lord Showed me these two are in reference to one another later on.  The Word was brought forth and it was ELEMENTAL POLE SHIFT, THERE WILL BE A ELEMENTAL POLE SHIFT.


The Lord dealt with me on these two instances and showed me that total darkness is coming to this land and the Pole shift is the CASCADIAN SUBDUCTION ZONE located off the coast of Oregon.  As a matter of fact it is the NORTHERN plate.  The storm arising in my dream is a catastrophic event that will take place on the West coast and many other lands will be severely effected by this shift.

LUKE 21:25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

Please note that this prophecy WILL COME TO PASS.  Please take note I do not have a time or day but I do know that August 21 2017 is a major event taking place on this land and The judgement Angel (Niburu) will be seen.  This land will be judged  based off the actions we have done against God as a nation.  Now I am not saying judgement will start August 21st 2017 it is very possible but God has not given that to me.  God Bless all of you and please if you Do not know JESUS CHRIST he invites you to know him.  He speaks BEHOLD I STAND AT YOUR DOOR AND KNOCK,  LET ME IN AND LET ME HAVE DINER WITH YOU AND COMFORT YOU THROUGH ALL OF YOUR NEEDS.

Good tidings, Children and stay strong and know what is and will soon to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment